Family Resource Centers
Family Resource Centers are locally based organizations that provide services and support to families in their community. Families In Transition works closely with Family Resource Centers throughout Santa Cruz County to provide additional comprehensive services to families.
- Mountain Community Resources – MCR’s mission is to build a strong community—one person, one family, one neighborhood at a time—by helping people to help themselves. Serves the San Lorenzo Valley and Scott’s Valley.
- Davenport Resource Center – The mission of the Davenport Resource Service Center is to build a strong and integrated community on Santa Cruz County’s rural North Coast.
- Familia Center – Familia Center is a Latino based family resource center serving low-income Latino residents of Northern Santa Cruz County.
- Live Oak Family Resource Center – The mission of the Live Oak Family Resource Center is to improve the quality of life and strengthen the individuals and families of Live Oak while promoting a safe and healthy community.
- La Manzana Family Resource Center – La Manzana Community Resources connects people and services to families in Watsonville and South County.
- Calworks – Offers temporary cash aid and employment services to qualifying families
- CalFresh – Assists with the cost of food
- Medi-Cal – Provides health insurance to those with low income.